- Chiquita Mom's flipbook
- Chiquita Mom's freezer bags
- Some Chiquita Mom's recipe cards
- Coupon for a free bundle of Chiquita Bananas
- Three Chiquita Bananas baby bibs
- Chiquita Mom's reusable grocery tote bag
Did you know, you can freeze Bananas? Peel the banana, cut it into 4-6 pieces (to use as needed) and use it within 1-2 month.
Bananas are very healthy for you and your child. According to World Healthy Foods, bananas are full of three kinds of natural sugar: glucose, fructose and sucrose as well as a significant amount of fiber. Two bananas provide enough energy for an intense 90 minute workout.
They also provide potassium, Vitamin B6 and complex carbs, manganese and Vitamins A, C, E and K.
It is always the right time for a Chiquita Banana:
- If your banana has green tips and necks, it's a unter-ripe stage and provides healthier carbs plus it provides high resistant starches.
- Most people like their Chiquita Bananas when they are mostly yellow and tipped in green.
- The bananas are sweet and tasty, when they are golden yellow.
- Bananas have the highest antioxidant levels when they are at their ripest and have brown specks. They are very sweet and ideal for smoothies, shakes and baking.
Try these Banana No Bake Cookies:
3 Chiquita bananas, with brown spots
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup 2% milk
3 cups quick cook oatmeal
2 cups chopped walnuts
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup cocoa powder (optional)
Combine first four ingredients in sauce pan and bring to a boil. Stir frequently until mixture has a smooth consistency. Remove from stove and stir in the remaining ingredients. Divide batter into 24 cookies, place on wax paper and let cool completely, then refrigerate for 1 hour. Store in an air-tight container.
Find more recipes HERE.
Chiquita, thanks for sponsoring this great prize pack.
It's a Hooah Life, thanks for hosting this great giveaway.