Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I won a Girl Outfit!

I won a Kids Outfit from 3 Tiny Blessings on Miss Free-Bee. She had her 1500 Fan Celebration on Facebook.

I received a supercute oufit. I could choose the fabric and the size. And the outfit is so cute and fits absolutely perfect. My daughter loves it.
3 Tiny Blessings does custom orders and she even has premade outfits ready to ship. Email TinyBlessings3@yahoo.com for orders. Check out the pictures HERE.









3 Tiny Blessings, thanks for sponsoring this giveaway!
Miss Free-Bee, thanks for hosting this giveaway!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

She looks great in it!!! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am happy to know that you like the outfit!

Anja M. said...

Thank you for following me :)

Miss Free-Bee! said...

She's adorable and the outfit is so cute. I'm so happy your enjoying it. Thanks for sharing! :)