Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I won a 25$ Gift Certificate!

I won a 25$ Gift Certificate for My Baby Clothes Boutique on Handprint and Footprint Art.


I ordered and received the Ballet Tutu Set with Crochet Top and Bow Headband. It is adorable. The Set will be perfect, when I take the pictures of my little Baby niece. (I will post the pictures). The tutu is made of multiple layers and finished off with a satin detail at waisline. It came with a cute crochet top and a large bow headband. The headband is made of the highest quality 1 1/2 inch grosgrain ribbon and is about 5 inches wide, paired with a matching wide stretchy headband.






You can purchase this and more HERE.


My Baby Boutique, thanks for sponsoring this giveaway.
Handprints and Footprints Art, thanks for hosting this giveaway.

No comments: